I use 5 supplements daily.
Here’s why YOU probably should too…
Supplements – the clue is in the name.
They ‘supplement’ a great diet & lifestyle.
Fix this first:
– Your diet.
– Your sleep.
– Daily movement.
The best supplements won’t help much unless you address these things first.
Here’s my top 5:
1. Multi-vitamin & mineral (Good all-rounder)
2. Fish oil (1 tablespoon – think heart, joints, brain and much more)
3. Vitamin D (5000iu – powerful hormone that is essential)
4. Creatine (5mg – strength, power & brain cognition)
5. Whey protein (1-2 scoops per day, as required/if needed)
There are loads more I COULD add in, but these 5 would cover the bases for most people.
I’m not saying you don’t need others – many individual supplements have great benefits. I’m just focusing on what I believe to be a great all-round start for most people.
And of course, budget is always a consideration too.
Hope this helps?
PS. Do you take supplements?
If so, what do you use and why?
Let me know in the comments below.